Vintage Season 13 Race 3
March 9th, 6:30 PM PST start of qualification
DC President's Cup (Madison River Course)
I should be racing. I'll go easy on the nitrous for this one. :relaxed:
count me in
After conferring with the previous Vintage commissioner, we have finally determined the correct order of finish for the DC President's Cup. With a tie in total points between The U-19 Wayfarers Club Lady with Jody Harshman and the U-64 Miss Vernors wiht Chris Porten, the first tie breaker is the finish in the final heat (there was some speculation that qualifying speed should be used). This gives CP in the Miss Vernors the win!
- U-62, Miss Thriftway Too with Kallen Washburn - 139.221
- U-1, Miss Bardahl with John Steach - 139.123
- U-19, Wayfarers Club Lady with Jody Harshman - 138.958
- U-64, Miss Vernors with Chris Porten - 138.408
- U-60, Miss Thriftway with Mickey Washburn - 137.421
- U-32, Miss Halmark Homes with Jeff Dewalt - 134.932
- U-64 (1100 pts)
- U-19 (1100 pts)
- U-1 (750 pts)
- U-62 (694 pts)
- U-60 (653 pts)
- U-32 (720 pts)
Dang it! Damn you for getting my hopes up CP! :wink:
Congrats, was a good night of racing!
You're on another level right now :punch:
I always thought the tie breaker was qualifying speeds. Oh well, I'll take it for win #20.
I checked with Aaron Stewart who used to run the vintage season.