HydroSim v0.7.1.0 Small update / fixes before SNHL season
Scott Przybylski last edited by
This is a small update I wanted to get out before the start of the SNHL season.
It has various bugfixes and one feature that I assume most people will find useful. It's now possible, after joining a server, to download other driver's boat paint schemes that you are missing (as long as it's on the google drive).
- Added ability to bind leaving the course to a button (Must hold for 1 second)
- Added ability to download paint schemes for boats on server that are missing, so long as it's using a team paint scheme that is uploaded to the google drive.
- Fixed bug with wave height queries on linux.
- Fixed bug with FFB plugin breaking the game on linux/mac.
- Fixed bug with center of mass not being calculated correctly on linux.
- Fixed issue with the height of the prop/skidfin spray emitters not being at the correct height on the Unlimited model.
- Fixed fog rendering on water.
- Fixed water reflection distortion.
- Fixed bug with race standings sorting.