HydroSim Alpha v0.6.2.3
- Fixed a bug that was adding a collider at 0,0,0 world coordinates which is in the middle of some of the courses. Hitting it would cause the boat to crash or get stuck.
- Fixed issue with the rpm / speed readout dissapearing at certain resolutions.
- Reverted Unity version. This should fix the crashes and server issues. I sent Unity bug reports, not sure anything will come of that.
- Also includes the VR hotfix.
v0.6.2.1 VR Hotfix
- This fixes a bug when using VR mode that would make it so you couldn't re-join the course.
This download is completely optional and the fix will be in the next version.
Download VR Hotfix
- Fixed some errors that were happening on the dedicated server that was breaking lots of things.
- Fixed a performance issue with the detailed lap info.
- Fixe Re-Centering when using SteamVR.
- Can now toggle Best lap time / speed with Total time / average speed.
- Can now display detailed lap info for each driver by clicking on their name.
- HUD is now displayed for some of the camera views in VR.
- Can now adjust steering sensitivy from the Controls tab in Settings.
- Many more controls are now re-assignable. See the Input tab when launching the game.
- Replaced fps/ping (ctrl+f) with fps/memory/network info and graphs.
- Updated Crest to latest version.
- Bug with wakes/audio not getting disabled for boats on the course when watching replay.
- Fixed an error in the dedicated server.