HydroSim Alpha v0.5.3.3
- Bugs with drivers not showing up in the results and laps not counting.
- Started adding the Tri Cities Blue Bridge
- Bug causing laps to not count on server.
- Potentially fixed other bugs introduced in last patch, needs testing.
- Bug with admin menu not being editable after hiding it or going out on the course.
- Bug where re-joining the server was adding duplicate drivers.
- Rule changes don't take affect until the session changes or is restarted.
- Fly camera mouse look is disabled by default, can be enabled with End key.
- Fly camera can now be zoomed in and out with [ and ]
- Added ability to configure the key bindings for the above inputs and some others.
- Changing drivers in private qualifying follows invisible boat
- Admin controls stop working if you leave and re-join server
- Buoys start levitating on client after changing session
- Driver names in replay menu display beyond the max height of the drop-down
- Madison race course
- Allow server admin to adjust race rules
- Do not remove drivers from the standings until session is changed
- Show who is admin on the server
The Madison course is awesome. Great job. The Bridge is sweeeet. And now with there being 5 laps for a Heat even better.
I just seen the flame out effect this weekend. Have not played recently to see it. Looks really cool. It's gonna be really fun this weekend for our next Race coming up. Cya on the Water.
kylelewis last edited by
The update is AWESOME! Thank you for the continued effort you put forth into this game. Its remarkable that one person can make something so freaking cool
There's a new update up with some bug fixes.
It seems I introduced some worse bugs in the last patch. In the meantime, the server is currently running 0.5.3.0.
Server is currently bumped up to 0.5.3.2 for testing