New Series for HydroSim

• Eddie, Peyton, Matt, and I have came up with a new "series" for HydroSim. Trying to set up a race for in August. Hopefully going to run a season and do 1 or 2 races a month depending on everyone's schedule. We are willing to vary on dates. We are looking for a date between Aug. 5th-Aug. 31. Aug. 25 will also not work. Races during the week will be starting at 7 Eastern time. Willing to work with everyone for dates. See Drive for details on races. Also join our Discord!
    Drive
    Discord

• Can't race during the week. I don't get home until 5pm Pacific.

• @Beau-Rarig We are willing to work with everyone's schedule. Moving times and dates. Nothing is set and done.

• registered-users

Weekdays are better for me, I wouldn't start any earlier thsn 8:30 eastern (5:30 pacific) or it'd be tough for the west coasters to make it. Another option (if enough people are interested) would be to do a separate west coast and east coast series with the top season points drivers having a championship race at the end. Obviously you wouldn't have to live in the region, just go with the start time that's best for you.

Looks like your connection to Unlimited Hydroplane League was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.