SNHL Season 3 Rulebook
The boat you register can be a real H1 Unlimited or a Fantasy Unlimited.
When registering boats, the amount of same U-#s shall be limited to 2. For instance, if the U-7 Graham Trucking and U-7 Valken Sports are registered, we will not accept any more boats with the U-# as U-7. No more than 1 fantasy boat of the same number can be registered for a league.
Only the defending national champion in division 1 is allowed to use the number U-1.
- If you choose to run a fantasy boat that was painted by someone else, you must get the owners permission to run their boat.
An "official" must be present in the "On the water" channel in every heat.
If you cut the course, you must pass two straightaway bouys before you can establish a lane. The turns (Entrance pin to exit are not considered straightaway bouys
The 1 minute buoy is in effect this season. The 1 minute buoy is a scoring procedure where you must pass the score up buoy (at the exit pin of turn 1) under 1 minute before the start of the race. If you pass the buoy over a minute, you will be assessed a 1 lap penalty. You have the option of going back around the 1st turn to make up for that penalty.
If you flip or otherwise crash the boat during qualifying, you may continue to complete your qualifying laps.
If you flip or otherwise crash the boat during a heat, you are not allowed to continue racing in said heat. It does not matter whether your boat lands upside-down or right-side-up. If you crash during a heat, you must hit the ESC key and “Leave” the heat. This will result in a “DNF” or “DNS” and no points will be awarded.
If a boat flips or otherwise crashes before the 1 minute mark during the final heat, the trailer boat has the option to then fight for lanes and no longer has to start 5 seconds behind the start. The "official" for the heat must announce that the trailer boat can fight for lanes if this occurs.
There is no speed restriction for SNHL Season 3
Rookies must start on the outside in their first 2 heats. It will be up to the commissioners discretion whether they can fight for lanes after 2 heats.
- If 50% or more of the drivers in a single heat get kicked off the server during a heat before the leader completes lap 2, a complete restart is in order for that heat. If this occurs after the leader has completed lap 2, the heat will be deemed completed from what the standings were at the point before the server malfunction. For a final heat, the leader must complete 3 laps before the heat is considered finished.
All drivers who are about to enter the course for a Heat must enter the channel titled “On the Water”.
One driver who is not participating in the Heat must be in the channel entitled “On the Water”. Their duty is to call starts “Good” or call out drivers who jumped the gun.
All other drivers who are not participating in a Heat may not enter the channel titled “On the Water”.
If you need to leave your computer, please enter the channel titled “AFK”. The Race Director will check to see if anyone is in this channel prior to beginning a Heat.
• Striking a buoy.
• Cutting inside an inside marker buoy during the racing period of a heat.
• Cutting outside an outside marker buoy (white) during any part of the heat.
• Crossing the start/finish line before the clock hits zero…….
• Failing to proceed around Turn 2 immediately prior to the start of the race.
• Failure to stay in your lane if less than a roostertail’s length in front of another boat.
• Failure to enter the course prior to the 1-minute mark during the milling period.
Disqualification Penalties for the Heat:
• Causing another boat to crash.
• Failure to “Leave” the Heat immediately after crashing.
• Committing 2 lane violations in the same Heat.
Disqualification Penalties for the Event:
• Deliberately causing another boat to crash, and/or, attempts to sabotage another driver.
The game comes with a good selection of boats. More paint schemes available for download can be found here: