@Mickey Thanks Mickey, that's awesome, I love the intro!
RE: SNHL Season 1, Race 2 - Indiana Governor's Cup
HydroSim Alpha v0.5.3.2
- Bug causing laps to not count on server.
- Potentially fixed other bugs introduced in last patch, needs testing.
- Bug with admin menu not being editable after hiding it or going out on the course.
- Bug where re-joining the server was adding duplicate drivers.
- Rule changes don't take affect until the session changes or is restarted.
- Fly camera mouse look is disabled by default, can be enabled with End key.
- Fly camera can now be zoomed in and out with [ and ]
- Added ability to configure the key bindings for the above inputs and some others.
- Changing drivers in private qualifying follows invisible boat
- Admin controls stop working if you leave and re-join server
- Buoys start levitating on client after changing session
- Driver names in replay menu display beyond the max height of the drop-down
- Madison race course
- Allow server admin to adjust race rules
- Do not remove drivers from the standings until session is changed
- Show who is admin on the server
RE: System Requirements?
@TyEchols System requirements are sort of difficult to figure out. I can only test the game on hardware that I own.
The game runs well on my computer, I can generally get above 100fps.
My main system specs are:
Intel i7 3930k (High end 7 year old CPU)
Radeon R9 290
The performance on Mac will be worse than Windows or Linux due to OpenGL driver support. I also do not own a Mac, so most of my testing is on Windows and Linux.
From what I can tell, the most important thing for the game to run well is a good GPU.
I've only briefly tested on Mac, most of the time I can't seem to get the water to show up at all. I have found that MacBook's tend to run extremely high screen resolutions which will negatively impact the performance of the game. I run 1920x1080 on my computer, I'd recommend setting the game's resolution to that or even lower to help with performance.